Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Can't believe it's been so long!

Wow, my last post was in September, and it is already December. The end of December at that. I have no excuses for my lack of blogging - life happens. But, with the new year just around the corner, I have things to say, ideas swimming in my head, crazy thoughts, funny quotes, and so much more and this blog is going to help me keep it straight, the future of my scrapbooks depends on it.

Although this has been a crazy, hectic year, I have learned and grown a great deal. Yes, life does get better after 40. Maybe it's because you have learned to dodge the mistakes, jump over the obstacles, ignore the toxins. You also learn to get over the small stuff and pick your battles.

Believe me with 5 kids in the house you quickly learn to pick your battles. The latest battle, bed time while on vacation. Why???? For some reason my kids are taking turns staying up...arguing that we are on vacation. But, guess what, I too am staying up late every night scrapbooking. They are playing with their new toys, watching their new movies over and over again,  while I cook in my cafe. So, what the heck life is short let them stay up. Merry Christmas. Have fun! Sleep in and break night. I know where you are and you are safely inside my house. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment